The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to JustApp. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. JustApp may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, JustApp may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account (“Account”) information current. JustApp assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the Cyprus or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, JustApp finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. JustApp shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from JustApp’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by JustApp to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, JustAppreserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
ACCOUNTS; TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Accounts. In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to JustApp that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If JustApp has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, JustApp reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below). For security purposes, JustApp recommends that you change your password at least once every six (6) months for each Account. You must notify JustApp immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. JustApp will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss JustApp or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
Transfer of Data Abroad. If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE/SERVICES
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto. From time to time, JustApp may offer new Services (limited preview services or new features to existing Services) in a pre-release version. New Services, new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as “Trial Services”. If you elect to use any Trial Services, then your use of the Trial Services is subject to the following terms and conditions: (i) You acknowledge and agree that the Trial Services are pre-release versions and may not work properly; (ii) You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Trial Services may expose you to unusual risks of operational failures; (iii) The Trial Services are provided AS-IS, so we do not recommend using them in production or mission critical environments; (iv) JustApp reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Trial Services at any time; (v) Commercially released versions of the Trial Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Trial Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases; (vi) JustApp may limit availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Trial Services; (vii) You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding your experience with the Trial Services in a form reasonably requested by us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience. You acknowledge and agree that we may use your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At our request you will provide us with comments that we may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in your feedback or arising from your use of the Trial Services shall be owned exclusively by JustApp; (viii) You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding your use of the Trial Services, including your experience with and opinions regarding the Trial Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to JustApp; (ix) The Trial Services are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, JustApp disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Trial Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information necessary to provide the Services with JustApp. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third-party service providers. All paid support services are non-refundable.
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Your use of this Site and the Services, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
2. You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
3. You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by JustApp in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
1. Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
2. Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
3. Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
4. Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
5. Promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
6. Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
7. Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
8. Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
9. Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, Cryptocurrency Miners or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, using many resources, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
10. Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding JustApp or JustApp’s Services.
11. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by JustApp.
12. You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
13. You will not access JustApp Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as JustApp may designate.
14. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. JustApp does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
15. You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of JustApp’s related technologies, without JustApp’s express prior written consent.
16. You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
17. You are aware that JustApp may from time-to-time call you about your account. You will be informed about such recording, purposes thereof, as well as any other information will be provided to you as required by applicable law. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding, in which JustApp is a party.
JustApp reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
YOUR USE OF JustApp CONTENT AND USER CONTENT
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section apply specifically to your use of JustApp Content and User Content posted to JustApp’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which JustApp directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites. JustApp Content. Except for User Content, the content on this Site and the Services, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“JustApp Content”), are owned by or licensed to JustApp in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection in the Cyprus and foreign countries, and other intellectual property rights under Cyprus and foreign laws. JustApp Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of JustApp. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement. JustApp reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the JustApp Content, this Site and the Services, and this Agreement do not transfer ownership of any of these rights.
User Content. Some of the features of this Site or the Services may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). User Content includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or to the Services, you represent and warrant to JustApp that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
Security. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any JustApp Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the JustAppContent or the User Content therein.
JustApp’S USE OF USER CONTENT
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to JustApp’s use of User Content posted to JustApp’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which JustApp directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites.
Generally. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
PT. APLIKASI ANAK BANGSA
Surabaya, Indonesia[email protected]